Disrupting Business: Applied Creative Changemaking for the Common Good Immersion
A Community of Competitors: A Creative Place Study of the Business of Sport
- Experience the people and places of Portland, focusing on the business of sport, product innovation and community impacts.
- Work in transdisciplinary cohorts to bring ideas to action through a purpose-based, problem-based learning model of Ideation, Disruption and A-ha.
- Develop insights and strategies for social impact through real-world challenges posed by industry leaders in sports product research and development.
Technology and Innovation in Silicon Valley Immersion
- The innovation process and its associated challenges and opportunities
- How technology and innovation contribute to operations in Silicon Valley firms
- The connection between innovation and operational practices
- Essential skills for managing and leading innovative teams
Servant Leadership Immersion
- Classroom sessions
- Executive panels
- The COPE poverty simulation
- Personal reflection
- UD service projects in the Dayton community